Get tickets to a Soccer, Polo or Rugby Game in Buenos Aires
Argentina Football Tickets & Tours
The second half of the 2019 Argentina soccer season is roaring along and we’re going to all the games!
Argentina’s regular football season runs from February-May and August-mid-December.
If interested you’re in experiencing the excitement of Argentine soccer on a tour with a bilingual guide and football expert, please review the list below to see what games match your travel dates and get touch with us at the bottom of the page to make a reservation.
→ We’re also doing the 2019 Argentina Polo Open in November and December.
Argentina’s 2020 Football Season
The games for the 2020 season haven’t been firmed up yet, drop us a line below if you would like to receive them when they are released.
Those who want to get a taste of Argentine football on the off-season can also take the popular Bombonera and River Plate stadium tour to see the stadium museums, go on the pitch, and, if you’re lucky, spot players practicing.
Upcoming 2019 Soccer Matches in Buenos Aires
-Saturday, December 14, 2019 –
Independiente Vs Newell Old Boys
Time: 4:00 p.m.
-Thursday, December 19, 2019 –
Independiente Vs River Plate
Time: 4:00 p.m.
Copa Argentina Final — Cordoba
-Friday, December 14, 2019 –
Central Córdoba de Santiago del Estero Vs River Plate
Time: Leaving Buenos Aires Thursday, December 13
Cost in group tour with transportation (general admission) $300
Cost in group tour with transportation (upper deck seating) $360
— Dates for 2020 Soccer matches will be posted soon. If interested in seeing a 2020 game, please get in touch to be put on the list to receive the list of matches once they are firmed up—
See Polo in its Mecca: Buenos Aires
Argentina is known for its soccer, but many don’t know that the sport if truly dominates worldwide is polo.
Don’t miss the chance to see famous players such as Ralph Lauren model, Nacho Figueras in action at the Argentine Polo Open, which takes place in Palermo’s ‘Polo Cathedral.’
The 126th Polo Open will take place during the months of November and December.
2019 Argentina Polo Open in Palermo
Polo Abierto Championship
-Saturday, December 15, 2019 –
La Dolfina Vs Ellerstina
Cost: -inquire below
Time: 11:30 a.m.
About the Buenos Aires Soccer (Football) Polo, and Rugby Tours:
• All game tours include transportation and a bilingual guide/football expert (except Boca games)
• Weekday games usually leave from a downtown meeting point to avoid sitting in traffic
• Games include pick up at your hotel or apartment (central Buenos Aires neighborhoods). All games include apartment or hotel drop-off after the game
• Please note, soccer game times may change, please be flexible
• We process payments via Paypal, Google Pay, Stripe or Bitcoin please let us know if you have a preference
• Prices are in US dollars
• Prices subject to change, unless paid in advance
• Due to a new law in the city of Buenos Aires, we may be required to ask for guests’ passport numbers and date of birth
• Please read our cancellation policy on our terms and conditions
• Please arrange the soccer tour at least 24 hours in advance. If the game is within 24 hours, we will still do our best to accommodate you, but there is an additional charge of $20 per ticket.
To reserve your spot, please get in touch via our contact form below
• Terms & Conditions
→ Don’t forget to check out our other Buenos Aires City Tours and Day Trips.